Alto Moirao is a 1,450 ft / 442 m mountain peak near Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 98th highest mountain in Rio de Janeiro and the 385th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf), Morro dos Cabritos, Morro Dona Marta, Morro do Corcovado, Alto da Coroa, and Serra de Formiga. See the Alto Moirao map, 3D fly around, and the Alto Moirao photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Alto Moirao SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Alto Moirao summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Alto Moirao pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf) 1,299 ft / 396 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Morro dos Cabritos 1,169 ft / 356 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Morro Dona Marta 942 ft / 287 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Morro do Corcovado 1,789 ft / 546 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Alto da Coroa 1,438 ft / 438 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Serra de Formiga 1,971 ft / 601 m 13 mi / 21 km away