Aiguille de Lancien
Aiguille de Lancien is a 11,434 ft / 3,485 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 125th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Pointe de Lenaie, Mont Brule, Becca des Noires, Becca Vannetta, La Vierge, and Grande Arete. See the Aiguille de Lancien map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille de Lancien photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille de Lancien SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille de Lancien summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille de Lancien pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pointe de Lenaie 11,007 ft / 3,355 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mont Brule 11,762 ft / 3,585 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Becca des Noires 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Becca Vannetta 11,027 ft / 3,361 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Vierge 10,604 ft / 3,232 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grande Arete 10,991 ft / 3,350 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mont Blanc
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze)
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel)
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres